- Adding watermarks to Crystal Reports
- Alternating shading for lines in Crystal Reports
- Checkboxes in Crystal Reports
- Coding for specific dates in Crystal Reports
- Crystal Reports book recommendation
- Crystal Reports service packs and versions
- Dynamically change decimal places in Crystal Reports
- How to get a definition of your Crystal report
- How to get next Monday’s date in Crystal Reports
- How to get rid of the blank page at the end of a Crystal report
- Renaming tables in Crystal Reports
- Running Totals in Crystal Reports
- Selective Highlighting in Crystal Reports
- Suppressing blank lines in Crystal Reports
Crystal Reports Tips
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- Need a place to see all the #MSDynGP major builds? I just updated my page with GP builds to include GP2015 R2: wp.me/pkuMh-Mh 1 month ago
- #MSDynGP 2015 R2 has been released: mbs.microsoft.com/customersource… 1 month ago
- Wow @steveendow that is a lot of transactions! Autopost 2 million trx in #MSDynGP with PostMaster Enterprise envisagesoftware.com/post-master-en… 2 months ago
- Great article by @mpolino: 3 Big Areas I Want #MSDynGP to Emphasize shar.es/1prAfs @msdynamicsworld 2 months ago
- David doesn't disappoint with his latest blog post! wp.me/p5bOmM-az via @WinthropDC #AprilFools 3 months ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Create a refreshable Excel report based on a SQL Server stored procedure November 24, 2014
- SQL stored procedure for all open AR transactions by customer name November 24, 2014
- SQL view to verify unposted SOP transaction totals in Dynamics GP September 12, 2014
- SQL view for easier General Ledger transaction searches in Dynamics GP September 4, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date July 17, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance with month end balances July 9, 2014
- Victoria Yudin: Hi ltzoomer, I wonder if you may be using an olde...
- ltzoomer: Victoria I love your blogs on GP. They are the be...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Justin, Sorry, I don't use SSRS Report Builder...
- Justin McNally: Hi Victoria, I'm in Query Designer in SSRS Report...
- Victoria Yudin: Colleen, Once you're doing anything that's not pl...
- Colleen: Hi Victoria, I am trying to build a SmartList tha...
- Victoria Yudin: Carlos, The MC020102 table has the Multicurrency ...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Chastidy, Thanks for checking. Nothing planned...
- Chastidy: Hi Victoria - Anything in the works for a GP2015 ...
- Carlos: Victoria, where can I find the Originating Currenc...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me