Below are pages with table information for Dynamics GP as well as some additional resources for finding table information. This is not meant to be a listing of all tables or all modules, just the tables and fields we most often use when reporting.
Pages with Table Information for Dynamics GP
- Bank Rec Tables
- Company/System Tables
- Fixed Assets Tables
- GL Tables – General Ledger
- Inventory Tables
- Payroll Tables
- PM Tables – Payables Management
- POP Tables – Purchase Order Processing
- RM Tables – Receivables Management
- SOP Tables – Sales Order Processing
More Online Resources for Dynamics GP Reporting
- David Musgrave’s blog:
- David has a comprehensive post on Finding Table and Field Information in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- For use with the Support Debugging Tool: Getting Table and Field Data out of Dexterity Dictionaries and my example on how to use this.
- Mark Polino’s blog – Mark has a section for GP downloads where you can find lists of all the GP tables in Excel format.
- Leslie Vail’s blog – Leslie has some great posts about the inner workings of GP including an explanation of Dynamics GP Table Names and Moving from Work to Open to History for various GP modules.
- Mariano Gomez’s blog – detailed post on how to update an existing SmartList in SmartList Builder after adding column(s) to the SQL view the SmartList is based on.
- Ron Wilson’s blog – Ron has been posting some useful SQL code on his blog, Real Life Dynamics User.
- Steve Gray’s blog – Steve has lists of tables for selected modules under the Dynamics GP Table Structures section.
- Dynamics GP Table Reference – very nice searchable list of Dynamics GP tables, with details for each table.