This is something that came up as I was reviewing posts in the FRx newsgroup and talking to customers about GP upgrades. I wanted to rant about it a little and see what others thought. Maybe I am over-reacting? Dynamics GP 10.0 is supported on SQL Server 2008. However, FRx Reporter 6.7 is only compatible […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SQL 2008
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- RT @nixcraft: "When your kitten printer runs out of ink midway..." #Caturday https://t.co/y4Tnq7smNH 1 day ago
- https://t.co/nFJ9Zr6rgm 1 day ago
- RT @callengpmvp: Using EXCEPT to Determine Row Differences - SQLServerCentral sqlservercentral.com/articles/EXCEP… This looks pretty cool and I can't wa… 1 day ago
- RT @steveendow: And of course @VictoriaYudin has a whole bunch of Dynamics GP SQL views on her site victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/ 2 days ago
- Got my Valentine's day drink! #valentines @ Sweet Waters Steak House instagram.com/p/BQgj94pjezF/ 4 days ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- Updating Dynamics GP data directly in SQL January 17, 2017
- Did you know you can change Void dates on Payables transactions? September 20, 2016
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly actuals vs. budgets in Dynamics GP May 25, 2016
- SQL code to show top X percent of vendor data March 21, 2016
- Discount from Packt Publishing September 15, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for historical GL trial balance in Dynamics GP August 13, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Jessie, I usually set up a SmartList for the C...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Jay, If this is really happening, that would s...
- Jessie: Great post! Thanks for sharing! Could you please a...
- Jay: Have you ever experienced an issue when a PO numbe...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Andrew, I do have a query for this, but it's s...
- Andrew Jones: Hi Victoria, I am looking for the SQL query to bu...
- Gabriel Doycak: Thank you very much Victoria....
- Victoria Yudin: Hi David, I am not sure if it would be the same i...
- 40StartingOver: Victoria, thank you for your site. Its a great re...
- Christian: Thanks for the quick reply Victoria! It is SmartL...
- GP 2016 Resources
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me