This has been a very popular question for support lately: “I have created an Extender window, how do I add data from it to my SmartLists?” Extender includes the ability to add fields to both existing SmartLists or ones created in SmartList Builder. Below is an example using GP 9.0. [Click on any of the […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SmartList
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- RT @TrainingByAmber: @PamMisialek everyone loved seeing refreshable #Excel using @VictoriaYudin #SQL views & SmartList Designer "PUBLISH" h… 45 minutes ago
- RT @TrainingByAmber: #SmartListDesigner + @VictoriaYudin #SQL views! I am offering FREE #MSDynGP training for customers and Partners https:… 2 days ago
- #MSDynGP #SQLServer twitter.com/azurecurve/sta… 3 days ago
- Good morning! #Bacon https://t.co/9fLy1xyvMB 3 days ago
- #SQLServer 2017 already?? We hardly have anyone on SQL 2016 yet. 😬👇 twitter.com/SQLServer/stat… 5 days ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- SQL view with AR apply detail February 15, 2010
- SQL view for rolling 12 months of sales by item by site in Dynamics GP April 20, 2017
- Dynamics GP sales amounts and quantities for rolling 12 months March 14, 2017
- Updating Dynamics GP data directly in SQL January 17, 2017
- Did you know you can change Void dates on Payables transactions? September 20, 2016
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly actuals vs. budgets in Dynamics GP May 25, 2016
- SQL code to show top X percent of vendor data March 21, 2016
- Discount from Packt Publishing September 15, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for historical GL trial balance in Dynamics GP August 13, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Roxanne, Thanks for your kind words. I am of t...
- Roxanne: Hi Victoria, I really appreciate your blogs - the...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Ralph, This would require a customization. -V...
- Ralph: Hi Victoria. I was wondering if it is possible to ...
- Peter McQuillan: Another awesome view! I just used it as part of a ...
- Stephane Jodouin: It works perfectly, thank you so much for this upd...
- Blair Christensen: Just tried this out using SSRS and am going to pos...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Stephane, I just published a new blog post thi...
- Dynamics GP sales amounts and quantities for rolling 12 months | Victoria Yudin: […] SOP Tables […]...
- SQL view for rolling 12 months of sales by item by site in Dynamics GP | Victoria Yudin: […] Inventory SQL Views […]...
- GP 2016 Resources
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me