This has been a very popular question for support lately: “I have created an Extender window, how do I add data from it to my SmartLists?” Extender includes the ability to add fields to both existing SmartLists or ones created in SmartList Builder. Below is an example using GP 9.0. [Click on any of the […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SmartList
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- Nice new #SQL 2016 feature. Now just have to wait another 4-6 years for customers to upgrade to start using it. twitter.com/rob_farley/sta… 20 hours ago
- Good point @TimWappat I still call them "VCR buttons", I should rethink that twitter.com/TimWappat/stat… 22 hours ago
- Note to self: don't plan to work if traveling to China. Yikes, @steveendow dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-ch… 6 days ago
- RT @TimWappat: Had the pleasure of showing our new team member the key resource to survival with Dynamics GP victoriayudin.com/gp-tables/ @Victo… 1 week ago
- #FreeMilo 1 week ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly actuals vs. budgets in Dynamics GP May 25, 2016
- SQL code to show top X percent of vendor data March 21, 2016
- Discount from Packt Publishing September 15, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for historical GL trial balance in Dynamics GP August 13, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Create a refreshable Excel report based on a SQL Server stored procedure November 24, 2014
- SQL stored procedure for all open AR transactions by customer name November 24, 2014
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Tim, First of all, thank you for your kind wor...
- Tim: Hi Victoria, I'm a long-time finance/accounting pr...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Kyle, Thanks for your kind words. Unfortunatel...
- Kyle: Hi Victoria, In GP 10.0, I am using Average Perpe...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Ralph, This is impossible to answer without kn...
- Rhys Harris: Thanks Victoria, we have worked around it with a b...
- ralphm4810: Hi Victoria, I need to put together a bid for a c...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Katie, There is really no such concept in GP a...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Tray, Thank you for your kind words. For your...
- Tray S: Hi, Victoria. Firstly, it is quite a site you're r...
- GP 2016 Resources
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me