This has been a very popular question for support lately: “I have created an Extender window, how do I add data from it to my SmartLists?” Extender includes the ability to add fields to both existing SmartLists or ones created in SmartList Builder. Below is an example using GP 9.0. [Click on any of the […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SmartList
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- Thanks Tim! twitter.com/TimWappat/stat… 3 days ago
- Tim always grasps the moral of the story. 😉 twitter.com/TimWappat/stat… 5 days ago
- RT @jenkuntzGP: Great article @VictoriaYudin ! twitter.com/victoriayudin/… 6 days ago
- RT @CassandraRules: Happy Friday the 13th :) https://t.co/1BC2MxLoRa 1 week ago
- There are some very useful #SQLServer tips in this great video from @steveendow 👍 twitter.com/steveendow/sta… 1 week ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- Updating Dynamics GP data directly in SQL January 17, 2017
- Did you know you can change Void dates on Payables transactions? September 20, 2016
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly actuals vs. budgets in Dynamics GP May 25, 2016
- SQL code to show top X percent of vendor data March 21, 2016
- Discount from Packt Publishing September 15, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for historical GL trial balance in Dynamics GP August 13, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Richard Ottley: Really Good David. Going to help me clean up our A...
- Victoria Yudin: You would have to create this as a customer report...
- hasibrahman1: something like line item purchased on particular m...
- Steve Larson: An option I normally use is write the update scrip...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Zafar, I don't believe there is any forecastin...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Shekar, No, I don't have anything like this. H...
- shekar: HI Victoria, Do you have any report which dis...
- Brian Connell: for beginners a good thing to do is before the upd...
- Ian: Please, please, please backup your databases. I as...
- Zafar Haider Khan: Hi Victoria, Thanks for all your good work. We are...
- GP 2016 Resources
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me