This has been a very popular question for support lately: “I have created an Extender window, how do I add data from it to my SmartLists?” Extender includes the ability to add fields to both existing SmartLists or ones created in SmartList Builder. Below is an example using GP 9.0. [Click on any of the […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SmartList
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- RT @Johnny_Joey: Hey @Kaepernick7 I don't have legs but I'll stand w/ enough pride for both of us every time my National Anthem plays https… 21 hours ago
- Thanks for the shoutout @SteveAtArmanino ! twitter.com/SteveAtArmanin… 1 day ago
- Words of wisdom from @steveendow: "May your journal entries be balanced!" dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2016/08/dynami… #MSDynGP 5 days ago
- Best. Compliment. Ever. #Bacon https://t.co/76iKS4RfLE 1 week ago
- Thinking about taking tomorrow off, it's going to be a full moon. https://t.co/rheRUJPpgP 1 week ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly actuals vs. budgets in Dynamics GP May 25, 2016
- SQL code to show top X percent of vendor data March 21, 2016
- Discount from Packt Publishing September 15, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for historical GL trial balance in Dynamics GP August 13, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Create a refreshable Excel report based on a SQL Server stored procedure November 24, 2014
- SQL stored procedure for all open AR transactions by customer name November 24, 2014
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Vara, Do you mean you want to see what the bal...
- Vara Thota: Hi Victoria, I am able to create the credit card ...
- Donald Wisch: Thank you Victoria!!!...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Aaron, A few thoughts, not necessarily in orde...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Donald, There is likely a way to do this with ...
- Victoria Yudin: Destiny, GP 2016 (just released a few months ago)...
- Destiny: My company is new to GP. We want to start paying i...
- Donald Wisch: Hi Victoria, As always, thank you for the great ...
- Aaron Allen: Victoria, I'm attempting to build a similar report...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Mike, I do not think you can definitively trac...
- GP 2016 Resources
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me