Every year we get a slew of phone calls about closing the year in GP. Usually these start in December and I thought I would beat the rush this year. Here are some resources and notes I have compiled over the years on the year end close. I will add to this post as I find more […]Continue reading
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- Words of wisdom from @steveendow: "May your journal entries be balanced!" dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2016/08/dynami… #MSDynGP 5 hours ago
- Best. Compliment. Ever. #Bacon https://t.co/76iKS4RfLE 4 days ago
- Thinking about taking tomorrow off, it's going to be a full moon. https://t.co/rheRUJPpgP 6 days ago
- Fabulous #OneNote tip from @TimWappat timwappat.info/post/2016/08/1… #VeryUseful 6 days ago
- https://t.co/TawlflosR1 1 week ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly actuals vs. budgets in Dynamics GP May 25, 2016
- SQL code to show top X percent of vendor data March 21, 2016
- Discount from Packt Publishing September 15, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for historical GL trial balance in Dynamics GP August 13, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Create a refreshable Excel report based on a SQL Server stored procedure November 24, 2014
- SQL stored procedure for all open AR transactions by customer name November 24, 2014
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Mike, I do not think you can definitively trac...
- Mike Kent: Hello Victoria, I am trying to find out who entere...
- What version of SQL Server am I running? – Martin Musil: […] Zdroj: What version of SQL Server am I r...
- Victoria Yudin: Thanks for letting me know. I think I fixed it. :-...
- JimmyDarkmoon: Vic, pic link not working (to see enlarged version...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Karen, If you are paying by wire, you can ente...
- Karen E: Great post! We have recorded cc payables transact...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Chris, In out-of-the-box Dynamics GP you can o...
- Chris: Hi Victoria! Love the blog. I'm a newbie to GP and...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Raul, I believe if you're not using SOP Workfl...
- GP 2016 Resources
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me