One of the benefits of Dynamics GP being on Microsoft SQL Server is that there are virtually no limitations on the number of entries of a particular type. But the question does come up a lot. What’s the maximum number of customers or customer addresses, or sales transactions, or line items can I have in GP […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: maximum capacity
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- Thank you very much, @TimWappat! Took a lot of teamwork to come up with that. 😊 #GPReportsViewer #MSDynGP twitter.com/TimWappat/stat… 11 hours ago
- I always enjoy @jenkuntzGP wrap ups after events. Here is her latest: kuntzconsulting.ca/2017/03/gpug-a… #MSDynGP #GPUGAmplify 18 hours ago
- RT @CuteEmergency: Branch Manager & Assistant to the Branch Manager https://t.co/6lOIIpmwe0 1 day ago
- Awesome! I'll take 2! #MSDynGP twitter.com/TimWappat/stat… 1 day ago
- +1 #MSDynGP twitter.com/TimWappat/stat… 2 days ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- SQL view with AR apply detail February 15, 2010
- Dynamics GP sales amounts and quantities for rolling 12 months March 14, 2017
- Updating Dynamics GP data directly in SQL January 17, 2017
- Did you know you can change Void dates on Payables transactions? September 20, 2016
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly actuals vs. budgets in Dynamics GP May 25, 2016
- SQL code to show top X percent of vendor data March 21, 2016
- Discount from Packt Publishing September 15, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for historical GL trial balance in Dynamics GP August 13, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- GPUG Amplify 2017 – Day 1 - Microsoft Dynamics GP Community: […] Various reference guides or websites: Ma...
- Kuntz Consulting Inc. – GPUG Amplify 2017 – Day 1: […] Various reference guides or websites: Ma...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Jim, It's very difficult to tell what you've d...
- Jim ku: I have used this procedure to kill partial fill p...
- Trudy Tolley: Victoria, This is exactly what we need. Thank yo...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Trudy, The applied to document date is already...
- Trudy Tolley: Thank you so much Victoria! In addition to the Cu...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Trudy, Here is the code to accomplish that: S...
- Trudy Tolley: This report is exactly what my company needs, exce...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Mario, Thanks for your kind words. Just to co...
- GP 2016 Resources
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me