One of the benefits of Dynamics GP being on Microsoft SQL Server is that there are virtually no limitations on the number of entries of a particular type. But the question does come up a lot. What’s the maximum number of customers or customer addresses, or sales transactions, or line items can I have in GP […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: maximum capacity
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- Stuff like this validates my decision to always call @steveendow with the difficult #SQL questions: dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2016/10/two-le… 3 hours ago
- Why are some many 'national' days centered around food? Happy #NationalFoodDay! https://t.co/AlxbhKUr91 2 days ago
- Is GP 2016 R2 out? I see info table changes, but no release/download anywhere: community.dynamics.com/gp/b/dynamicsg… #MSDynGP 3 days ago
- Anytime you feel the need to add 'URGENT' to a forum question, you should instead call your GP partner or MS support. Just sayin'. #MSDynGP 5 days ago
- RT @Dilbert_Daily: Comic for October 19, 2016: Dilbert readers - Please visit Dilbert.com to read this feature. Due t... https:… 1 week ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- Did you know you can change Void dates on Payables transactions? September 20, 2016
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly actuals vs. budgets in Dynamics GP May 25, 2016
- SQL code to show top X percent of vendor data March 21, 2016
- Discount from Packt Publishing September 15, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for historical GL trial balance in Dynamics GP August 13, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Create a refreshable Excel report based on a SQL Server stored procedure November 24, 2014
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Tammy, I cannot offer any help with Report Wri...
- Tammy: Hi Victoria I want to update the AR w/Options repo...
- Victoria Yudin: Vic, In that case, I am not 100% comfortable simp...
- Vic: I am sorry i forgot to mention that there are exis...
- Victoria Yudin: Vic, If the data is already in the IV00103 table ...
- Vic: Hi Victoria! I need to remove all the current ven...
- Victoria Yudin: It could be that you have invoices entered in othe...
- hasibrahman1b: I m trying to calculate the total number of invoic...
- Alex: Hi Victoria, I just wanted to provide an update to...
- Sheila Jefferson-Ross: Great! Glad to contribute. Sheila...
- GP 2016 Resources
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me