Introduction: This blog post is written by my friend and colleague Mickie Stamm. Mickie is a fabulous Dexterity, SQL and application developer and is one of the great minds behind GP Reports Viewer. By Mickie Stamm: In the last GP Reports Viewer newsletter I wrote about using rectangles as containers in SQL Server Reporting Services […]Continue reading
Archive | SSRS RSS feed for this section
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- This is an excellent list from @SQLRockstar Greats: 8,15,18,22,32 Favorite: 28 Hope 37 never happens to you twitter.com/SQLRockstar/st… 2 days ago
- FWIW I always recommend installing #MSDynGP outside of Program Files. Makes for much less issues in the long run. twitter.com/TimWappat/stat… 4 days ago
- RT @steveendow: MVP Christina Phillips talks about Dynamics GP Fixed Asset Calendars dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2016/11/multip… #MSDynGP @CPLaughsALot https:/… 5 days ago
- GP2016 R2 was released yesterday Updated list of #MSDynGP build numbers and links: victoriayudin.com/2010/09/11/dyn… 5 days ago
- New: Mass Emailing from GP Reports Viewer for Dynamics GP conta.cc/2fYYYkT https://t.co/S1JHnY6fOr 1 week ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- Did you know you can change Void dates on Payables transactions? September 20, 2016
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly actuals vs. budgets in Dynamics GP May 25, 2016
- SQL code to show top X percent of vendor data March 21, 2016
- Discount from Packt Publishing September 15, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for historical GL trial balance in Dynamics GP August 13, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Create a refreshable Excel report based on a SQL Server stored procedure November 24, 2014
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Hassan, I have been involved in numerous integ...
- Hassan Ibrahim: Dear Victoria, I am a great fan. Your GP implemen...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Chase, Posted Date is the actual date somethin...
- Chase: Hey Victoria, Is there a way to change a posted da...
- Victoria Yudin: Mohamed, In Dynamics GP the On Hand Qty only chan...
- Mohamed Omar: Dear Victoria Hello I would appreciate you could h...
- Victoria Yudin: Steven, Good idea - always very important to spea...
- Steven Blanc: Thank you Victoria, After two hours of no luck, I...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Steven, Are you talking about Purchasing Recei...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Dominic, I think you have 2 options: (1) use t...
- GP 2016 Resources
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me