Over the last 10+ years we have done a huge amount of reporting on GP data. Most of the time we use Crystal Reports, SmartList Builder, Excel and SRS (probably in that order) to deliver the reports. However, no matter how the report is ultimately delivered, one of the critical steps is knowing where to find the data in the GP tables. I am going to publish some information that we get asked for frequently during reporting. I have a lot of data in various places, so bear with me while I keep adding to this. If there is something you’d like to see, or have additional information you’d like to contribute, please e-mail me.
GP Reports Viewer News
- January 2013: GP Reports Viewer is available for Dynamics GP 2013 Desktop Client.
- November 2012: Default Report Destinations added to GP Reports Viewer.
- July 2012: Global Parameters added to GP Reports Viewer.
- April 2012: New emailing functionality for GP Reports Viewer and Dynamics GP 2010.
- November 2011: Now you can e-mail SOP and POP reports using GP Reports Viewer and Dynamics GP 2010!
- January 2011: GP Reports Viewer can now seamlessly replace GP’s Purchase Order reports with Crystal or SRS reports.
- June 2010: GP Reports Viewer now available for Dynamics GP 2010.
- April 2010: GP Reports Viewer now offers SSRS support. You can have Crystal and SSRS reports co-exist happily and launch them all from within Dynamics GP. Take a look at this demo video to see more.
- May 2009: GP Reports Viewer can now seamlessly replace GP’s SOP Reports with Crystal or SRS reports – there is even a demo video of this functionality.
- To get updated news and offers on GP Reports products as well as reporting tips and tricks, sign up for the GP Reports email newsletter.
- If you have Crystal or SSRS Reports and would like to launch them from Dynamics GP, check out our GP Reports Viewer.
Dynamics GP SQL Scripts
- Bank Rec: Bank Deposits and Receipts
- Bank Rec: Checkbook Register
- Fixed Assets: Account Numbers
- Fixed Assets: Depreciation
- Fixed Assets: Depreciation – Yearly
- General Ledger SQL views
- Inventory SQL views
- Payables SQL views
- Purchase Order Processing (POP): Items with SOP-POP Link
- Purchase Order Processing (POP): Payables invoices originating from POP
- Receivables SQL views
- Sales Order Processing (SOP) SQL views
- System/Setup SQL Code