This is something that came up as I was reviewing posts in the FRx newsgroup and talking to customers about GP upgrades. I wanted to rant about it a little and see what others thought. Maybe I am over-reacting? Dynamics GP 10.0 is supported on SQL Server 2008. However, FRx Reporter 6.7 is only compatible […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SQL 2008
Search this blog:
My New Book:
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email every month
- I just backed The COFFEEBOXX™: The Worldʼs Toughest Coffee Maker on @Kickstarter kck.st/1uatkTh 3 days ago
- RT @PeteOnSoftware: Real Talk™, if you are ever doing any GP and you don't know @VictoriaYudin you are missing out. victoriayudin.com … 5 days ago
- Amen! RT: Kicking Ass and Taking Names—Quit Stealing My Content! - frxbuzz.com/kicking-ass-an… frxbuzz.com/kicking-ass-an… 1 week ago
- @MSDynGP 2015 system requirements are out! mbs.microsoft.com/customersource… 1 month ago
- RT @GPReportsViewer: Excel reports for GP Reports Viewer released to beta #MSDynGP #GPReportsViewer conta.cc/1zKejYE 2 months ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter maximum capacity Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList SmartList Builder SQL 2008 SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view with AR apply detail February 15, 2010
- SQL stored procedure for all open AR transactions by customer name November 24, 2014
- SQL view to verify unposted SOP transaction totals in Dynamics GP September 12, 2014
- SQL view for easier General Ledger transaction searches in Dynamics GP September 4, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date July 17, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance with month end balances July 9, 2014
- Identify what modules your Dynamics GP sales data originates in April 29, 2014
- SQL script for comparing voids between RM and SOP in Dynamics GP April 28, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance March 17, 2014
- Identifying reporting needs in a Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 implementation January 28, 2014
- Win a free copy of my latest book from Packt January 21, 2014
- May: Got it! Thanks so much for your help. It is much...
- Victoria Yudin: May, You are right of course, I was thinking Accr...
- May: Revenue is a P&L account, but Deferred Revenue...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi May, Deferred Revenue and Revenue are typicall...
- May: Thanks, Victoria. The current year is not the onl...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi May, If the current fiscal year is the only (o...
- Victoria Yudin: Kevin, What is probably happening is that you're ...
- Gunther Williams: LEFT OUTER JOIN CM20300 R ON r.CHEKBKID = t.chekbk...
- Kevin Garroway: When attempting to add the Parent ID to this scrip...
- May: This is very helpful! Though I've used SQL Server...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me