This is something that came up as I was reviewing posts in the FRx newsgroup and talking to customers about GP upgrades. I wanted to rant about it a little and see what others thought. Maybe I am over-reacting? Dynamics GP 10.0 is supported on SQL Server 2008. However, FRx Reporter 6.7 is only compatible […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SQL 2008
Search this blog:
My New Book:
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email every month
- @MSDynGP 2015 system requirements are out! mbs.microsoft.com/customersource… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GPReportsViewer: Excel reports for GP Reports Viewer released to beta #MSDynGP #GPReportsViewer conta.cc/1zKejYE 1 month ago
- From @sledg77's GP2TheMAX - yet another reason to hate the new menu ribbon in #MSDynGP 2013R2 gp2themax.blogspot.com/2014/08/issue-… 2 months ago
- RT @hackdba: @VictoriaYudin Your Dynamics GP Table reference is awesome. Thanks for taking the time to create it. 2 months ago
- Awesome #SQL trick from @steveendow dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2014/07/cool-s… 2 months ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter maximum capacity Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList SmartList Builder SQL 2008 SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view with AR apply detail February 15, 2010
- SQL view to verify unposted SOP transaction totals in Dynamics GP September 12, 2014
- SQL view for easier General Ledger transaction searches in Dynamics GP September 4, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date July 17, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance with month end balances July 9, 2014
- Identify what modules your Dynamics GP sales data originates in April 29, 2014
- SQL script for comparing voids between RM and SOP in Dynamics GP April 28, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance March 17, 2014
- Identifying reporting needs in a Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 implementation January 28, 2014
- Win a free copy of my latest book from Packt January 21, 2014
- New SmartList Builder features from eOne January 6, 2014
- Victoria Yudin: Joe, Here is a quote from my book: "Dynamics GP ...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Francis, I am not aware of any 'automatic' way...
- Victoria Yudin: Sean, I am not aware of anything that would easil...
- Joe: Victoria, In GP 12.0, how do I set a default AP ac...
- Francis Harvey: Hi Victoria, I first want to thank you for your bl...
- Sean: Would you happen to know a way to "hide" newly cre...
- Victoria Yudin: LOL Rex! Thanks for catching that. I am not sure t...
- Rex Bratton: Victoria Love your clear listings. However, look ...
- Victoria Yudin: Andrew, It sounds like you may be using SmartList...
- Andrew: Victoria, I don't even know how to get my "view" ...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me