This is something that came up as I was reviewing posts in the FRx newsgroup and talking to customers about GP upgrades. I wanted to rant about it a little and see what others thought. Maybe I am over-reacting? Dynamics GP 10.0 is supported on SQL Server 2008. However, FRx Reporter 6.7 is only compatible […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SQL 2008
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email every month
- Vote for better control of font and/or window sizes in Dynamics GP connect.microsoft.com/dynamicssugges… #MSDynGP 2 weeks ago
- Vote to fix ribbon print icon for AP checks in #MSDynGP connect.microsoft.com/dynamicssugges… and hey, how about the rest of the terrible ribbon changes? 2 weeks ago
- From @steveendow: Apparent bug in eConnect taSopSerial stored procedure for invoice with negative quantities #MSDynGP dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2015/01/appare… 2 weeks ago
- Excited to be the 147th backer on @BackerKit for The COFFEEBOXX™: The Worldʼs ... …s-toughest-coffee-maker.backerkit.com/backers/2014128 3 weeks ago
- Check out five predictions for #MSDynGP in 2015 from @mpolino on @msdynamicsworld shar.es/1HcPZI 1 month ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter maximum capacity Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList SmartList Builder SQL 2008 SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view with AR apply detail February 15, 2010
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Create a refreshable Excel report based on a SQL Server stored procedure November 24, 2014
- SQL stored procedure for all open AR transactions by customer name November 24, 2014
- SQL view to verify unposted SOP transaction totals in Dynamics GP September 12, 2014
- SQL view for easier General Ledger transaction searches in Dynamics GP September 4, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date July 17, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance with month end balances July 9, 2014
- Identify what modules your Dynamics GP sales data originates in April 29, 2014
- SQL script for comparing voids between RM and SOP in Dynamics GP April 28, 2014
- Alicia: Thanks Victoria!...
- dsammie: Thanks for the quick response, i'm glad i asked!...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Dsammie, Correct, Exchange Rates are shared be...
- dsammie: Hello Victoria, I have a question regarding the e...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Raymond, You should be able to use the Bank Tr...
- Victoria Yudin: Alicia, Based on what you're describing it sounds...
- Alicia: Hi Victoria, I'm trying to troubleshoot a sales or...
- Ray Wong: Hi Victoria, Is there an easy way to see in Dynam...
- Victoria Yudin: Thanks Luke! Good idea - I added IV40800 to the l...
- Victoria Yudin: Aaron, You want the Inventory Transaction destina...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me