This is something that came up as I was reviewing posts in the FRx newsgroup and talking to customers about GP upgrades. I wanted to rant about it a little and see what others thought. Maybe I am over-reacting? Dynamics GP 10.0 is supported on SQL Server 2008. However, FRx Reporter 6.7 is only compatible […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SQL 2008
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- Another gem from @mpolino: Retreat, Retrench, or Replace: What To Do With Management Reporter shar.es/16h4Qd #MSDynGP 1 month ago
- Great article by @mpolino: It Is Time to Rethink Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics ERP bit.ly/1TBN4KS #MSDynGP 1 month ago
- Great #SQL tip from @azurecurve - how to change the logical name of a database community.dynamics.com/gp/b/azurecurv… 1 month ago
- Vote for having version specific user guides for Dynamics GP: connect.microsoft.com/dynamicssugges… #MSDynGP #EveryVersionNeedsUserGuide 2 months ago
- My new favorite drink...key lime pie! @ Fire & Oak Montvale instagram.com/p/-mjU2xwvBr/ 2 months ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- Discount from Packt Publishing September 15, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for historical GL trial balance in Dynamics GP August 13, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Create a refreshable Excel report based on a SQL Server stored procedure November 24, 2014
- SQL stored procedure for all open AR transactions by customer name November 24, 2014
- SQL view to verify unposted SOP transaction totals in Dynamics GP September 12, 2014
- SQL view for easier General Ledger transaction searches in Dynamics GP September 4, 2014
- joe: Thanks for pointing me in the right direction....
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Joe, I would start with the Apply Information ...
- joe: Hello, I'm new to GP and love the references, tha...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Jacob, Batch totals get out of whack once in a...
- Jacob: Hi Victoria, I have an unposted batch that has 36...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Tucker, Sorry, I am not sure what this means.....
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Elisabeth, It sounds like something may have g...
- Elisabeth Lopez: Hi Victoria, I have a question about manual cash ...
- Tucker: Hello Victoria, thanks for your tireless efforts k...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Zafar, This may be a better question for a lic...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me