This has been a very popular question for support lately: “I have created an Extender window, how do I add data from it to my SmartLists?” Extender includes the ability to add fields to both existing SmartLists or ones created in SmartList Builder. Below is an example using GP 9.0. [Click on any of the […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SmartList
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- Wow @steveendow that is a lot of transactions! Autopost 2 million trx in #MSDynGP with PostMaster Enterprise envisagesoftware.com/post-master-en… 4 weeks ago
- Great article by @mpolino: 3 Big Areas I Want #MSDynGP to Emphasize shar.es/1prAfs @msdynamicsworld 1 month ago
- David doesn't disappoint with his latest blog post! wp.me/p5bOmM-az via @WinthropDC #AprilFools 1 month ago
- And finally part 3 from @kuntzconsulting - really great information on Azure/SQL/GP setup. Thanks Jen! #MSDynGP kuntzconsulting.ca/2015/03/dynami… 1 month ago
- Part 2 from @kuntzconsulting: reinstalling SQL on Azure...sounds like a pain, but good to know how to do it kuntzconsulting.ca/2015/03/dynami… 1 month ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Create a refreshable Excel report based on a SQL Server stored procedure November 24, 2014
- SQL stored procedure for all open AR transactions by customer name November 24, 2014
- SQL view to verify unposted SOP transaction totals in Dynamics GP September 12, 2014
- SQL view for easier General Ledger transaction searches in Dynamics GP September 4, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date July 17, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance with month end balances July 9, 2014
- Dave: Thanks, this was a great help....
- Victoria Yudin: Hi David, Version 8.00.194 is SQL 2000. I don't h...
- David McIndoe: Hi Victoria, we are using GP v6. The SQL version ...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi CRuiz, One idea might be to upgrade to GP 2013...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi David, What version of SQL are you using? For...
- David McIndoe: Hi Victoria, sorry to be a pest. When I use eithe...
- CRuiz: Hi Victoria - My company is using field security ...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Steven, Are you importing these or entering th...
- Steven: Victoria, Good morning! I have an issue where in...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Jelana, Try reconciling the transaction (Micro...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me