This has been a very popular question for support lately: “I have created an Extender window, how do I add data from it to my SmartLists?” Extender includes the ability to add fields to both existing SmartLists or ones created in SmartList Builder. Below is an example using GP 9.0. [Click on any of the […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SmartList
Search this blog:
My New Book:
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email every month
- Vote to add credit card payments to a 'check run' in #MSDynGP connect.microsoft.com/dynamicssugges… 20 hours ago
- Awesome code to search for text in all #SQL Server stored procedures from @steveendow: dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2014/04/search… 3 days ago
- Know thy site name! from @steveendow dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2014/04/findin… 1 week ago
- Great explanation of FOR XML in #SQL from @mssqltips: bit.ly/1iwAolE I have a #MSDynGP example of this: bit.ly/1iwANVm 1 week ago
- Just helped a customer troubleshoot #MSDynGP with the help of the Support Debugging Tool, thanks @Dev4DynamicsGP! aka.ms/SDT 1 week ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter maximum capacity Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList SmartList Builder SQL 2008 SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view for sales by item by month August 29, 2011
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance March 17, 2014
- Identifying reporting needs in a Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 implementation January 28, 2014
- Win a free copy of my latest book from Packt January 21, 2014
- New SmartList Builder features from eOne January 6, 2014
- Happy New Year – 2014 January 1, 2014
- How to get rid of negative payment transactions in Dynamics GP November 14, 2013
- SQL view for Dynamics GP sales quantities and amounts by item by site by month October 15, 2013
- Important SmartList Builder announcement September 10, 2013
- SQL stored procedure to search an entire database July 22, 2013
- SQL view for sales quantities by item by site by month in Dynamics GP June 14, 2013
- Victoria Yudin: Hi JR, There is not just one setting to populate ...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Katherine, What exactly do you think was delet...
- JR: Victoria, Would you happen to know what setting i...
- Katharine Hart-Watkins: Hi, Mysteriously we have records deleted from our ...
- annellis: Thank you so much Victoria, This is an out of the...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Ann, Thanks for your kind words. I am not a Pa...
- annellis: Victoria, First I want to say that you have helpe...
- Victoria Yudin: Jay, you could combine this script with my GL Dist...
- Jay: Hi Victoria - another great script. Are you able t...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Jay, It's possible, but not necessarily easy. ...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me