This has been a very popular question for support lately: “I have created an Extender window, how do I add data from it to my SmartLists?” Extender includes the ability to add fields to both existing SmartLists or ones created in SmartList Builder. Below is an example using GP 9.0. [Click on any of the […]Read more
Tag Archives: SmartList
Search this blog:
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email every month
- Some seriously funny stuff from @steveendow! dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2013/05/and-wi… #DPO100MFATIDP 1 week ago
- Nice tip from Francisco Hillyer for importing over 255 in Integration Manager gp.rosebizincblogs.com/2012/09/integr… via @rosebusinesssol #MSDynGP 1 week ago
- The #DPO100MFATIDP for 2013 list is out and I am #5 - wooo hooo! Many thanks to @DougPitcher! bit.ly/10fez3q http://t.co/S9XtQlU627 1 week ago
- I just updated my '#MSDynGP Trial Balance in Excel using FRx' blog post with some newly requested variations: wp.me/pkuMh-tA 1 week ago
- Nice #SQL code from @dgpblogster! #MSDynGP 2 weeks ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Convergence Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter maximum capacity Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList SmartList Builder SQL 2008 SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view for sales by item by month August 29, 2011
- Assign sequential numbers in SQL Server May 7, 2013
- SQL view for current Receivables aging detail in Dynamics GP May 1, 2013
- SQL view for current Payables aging detail in Dynamics GP April 24, 2013
- Changing part of a string in SQL Server using REPLACE March 11, 2013
- SQL view for sales quantities by item by site by year February 28, 2013
- SQL view for Fixed Allocation Accounts in Dynamics GP January 23, 2013
- Happy New Year – 2013 January 1, 2013
- How to add a sparkline to a report in SSRS November 27, 2012
- Voiding a partially applied Payables transaction in Dynamics GP October 11, 2012
- Big announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP’s Extender module October 8, 2012
- Victoria Yudin: Cal, Yes, DYNGRP needs to be granted permissions ...
- Calvin: Thanks Victoria, that worked. I gave permissions t...
- Victoria Yudin: Cal, Did you grant permissions on your view to D...
- Calvin Lee: Hi Victoria, I created a SLB from a view and can ...
- Victoria Yudin: Thanks Lyn! I have updated the page with the versi...
- lynbarr: FYI, MR 2012 RU5 = 2.1.1037.15...
- Victoria Yudin: Carrie, That would be scenario 2. In GP 2010 and ...
- Carrie John: This process works great when it's a non-PO transa...
- Victoria Yudin: Ray, Do you mean you want the same thing that is ...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Gina, I have created many historical aging rep...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me