This has been a very popular question for support lately: “I have created an Extender window, how do I add data from it to my SmartLists?” Extender includes the ability to add fields to both existing SmartLists or ones created in SmartList Builder. Below is an example using GP 9.0. [Click on any of the […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SmartList
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email
- Great list of #SQL date and time formats from @AaronBertrand via @mssqltips bit.ly/1NEhCfR 4 hours ago
- Seriously! twitter.com/steveendow/sta… 6 days ago
- Nice! twitter.com/kuntzconsultin… 6 days ago
- Yes! twitter.com/DBArgenis/stat… 1 week ago
- Congrats to David Musgrave MVP! wp.me/p5bOmM-tZ @WinthropDC #MSDynGP 1 week ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Excel reports Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL stored procedure GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList Builder SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- Discount from Packt Publishing September 15, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for historical GL trial balance in Dynamics GP August 13, 2015
- Refreshable Excel report for monthly GL budget in Dynamics GP April 28, 2015
- Dynamics GP hosting – a great experience with RoseASP March 16, 2015
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Create a refreshable Excel report based on a SQL Server stored procedure November 24, 2014
- SQL stored procedure for all open AR transactions by customer name November 24, 2014
- SQL view to verify unposted SOP transaction totals in Dynamics GP September 12, 2014
- SQL view for easier General Ledger transaction searches in Dynamics GP September 4, 2014
- Adil Raja: Hey Dave, do you recall how did you fix this issue...
- Victoria Yudin: Daniel, To my knowledge these are not stored in t...
- Daniel A: Victoria, do you know if there's a table where I c...
- Interesting Findings & Knowledge Sharing » When does my GP product's support end? | Victoria Yudin: […] Follow this link: When does my GP produc...
- ricky: Thanks for your help! Have a great day. ricky...
- Victoria Yudin: Amber, Do you have something from Vsync? It would...
- Victoria Yudin: Ricky, Sorry, the formatting sometimes gets strip...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Ricky, You can do something like this to get t...
- ricky: Hi Victoria I was able to roll up the totals by m...
- Amber: Hi Victoria, I am receiving the below error messa...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me