This has been a very popular question for support lately: “I have created an Extender window, how do I add data from it to my SmartLists?” Extender includes the ability to add fields to both existing SmartLists or ones created in SmartList Builder. Below is an example using GP 9.0. [Click on any of the […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: SmartList
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email every month
- My view for Yearly Fixed Assets depreciation totals in #MSDynGP has been updated to include net book value wp.me/pkuMh-U9 1 day ago
- Vote to fix randomly re-arranging toolbars in #MSDynGP connect.microsoft.com/dynamicssugges… 5 days ago
- Great blog post about #MSDynGP Payables Apply Dates by @callengpmvp dynamicsgpinsights.com/2012/02/06/thi… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GPReportsViewer GP Reports Viewer is compatible with Dynamics GP 2015! archive.constantcontact.com/fs114/11023822… … #MSDynGP #GPReportsViewer 3 weeks ago
- Vote for better control of font and/or window sizes in Dynamics GP connect.microsoft.com/dynamicssugges… #MSDynGP 1 month ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP 2015 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList SmartList Builder SQL 2008 SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view with AR apply detail February 15, 2010
- SQL view for total payments to 1099 vendors in the prior year January 20, 2015
- Happy New Year – 2015 January 5, 2015
- Create a refreshable Excel report based on a SQL Server stored procedure November 24, 2014
- SQL stored procedure for all open AR transactions by customer name November 24, 2014
- SQL view to verify unposted SOP transaction totals in Dynamics GP September 12, 2014
- SQL view for easier General Ledger transaction searches in Dynamics GP September 4, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date July 17, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance with month end balances July 9, 2014
- Identify what modules your Dynamics GP sales data originates in April 29, 2014
- SQL script for comparing voids between RM and SOP in Dynamics GP April 28, 2014
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Leo, I have added a current net book value for...
- Matt: We looked into it and found that it had been voide...
- Leo: Hi Victoria, How can you add net book value to yo...
- Victoria Yudin: Matt, This sometimes happens when posting or tran...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Kirk, Good catch! Sometimes when alignment for...
- Kirk Livermont: Thank you so much Victoria. This will work great f...
- Matt: Hi Victoria, I found an order number that seems t...
- Ed Lycett: OK, thanks....
- Victoria Yudin: Ed, Sorry, I can't help with this. I do not use P...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Rachel, No problem. You can change the very fi...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me