Every year we get a slew of phone calls about closing the year in GP. Usually these start in December and I thought I would beat the rush this year. Here are some resources and notes I have compiled over the years on the year end close. I will add to this post as I find more […]Continue reading
Search this blog:
My Last Book
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email every month
- Table and Column Changes in #MSDynGP 2015 community.dynamics.com/gp/b/dynamicsg… 19 hours ago
- Versioning your #MSDynGP Customizations and Software from @steveendow dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2014/12/versio… #AllNamesHaveBeenChagedToProtectTheGuilty 19 hours ago
- #MSDynGP 2015 and FRx wp.me/pw2cv-4y via @QFactor007 6 days ago
- I think this was a daily double @kuntzconsulting! #MSDynGP doesn’t like lowercase database ID’s kuntzconsulting.ca/2014/12/gp-low… 1 week ago
- #MSDynGP 2015 Resources Page now available: wp.me/PkuMh-1kv 2 weeks ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter maximum capacity Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList SmartList Builder SQL 2008 SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view with AR apply detail February 15, 2010
- Create a refreshable Excel report based on a SQL Server stored procedure November 24, 2014
- SQL stored procedure for all open AR transactions by customer name November 24, 2014
- SQL view to verify unposted SOP transaction totals in Dynamics GP September 12, 2014
- SQL view for easier General Ledger transaction searches in Dynamics GP September 4, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date July 17, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance with month end balances July 9, 2014
- Identify what modules your Dynamics GP sales data originates in April 29, 2014
- SQL script for comparing voids between RM and SOP in Dynamics GP April 28, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance March 17, 2014
- Identifying reporting needs in a Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 implementation January 28, 2014
- Victoria Yudin: Shelly Ann, Sorry, I always forget the default co...
- Victoria Yudin: Shelly Ann, Thanks, got it. You can add the follo...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Calvin, Try this: https://community.dynamics.c...
- Shelly Ann: Hi Victoria! An item that is not discontinued and ...
- Calvin Lee: Victoria, THe link referenced above has been suspe...
- Victoria Yudin: Shelly Ann, How do you define an 'active item'? ...
- Shely lAnn: This is great! How could I add to only show active...
- Victoria Yudin: Ashley, It's theoretically possible, however I re...
- Ashley: Victoria..I really appreciate your website and the...
- Brenda Haynes: Thank you Victoria! I appreciate the information....
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me