One of the benefits of Dynamics GP being on Microsoft SQL Server is that there are virtually no limitations on the number of entries of a particular type. But the question does come up a lot. What’s the maximum number of customers or customer addresses, or sales transactions, or line items can I have in GP […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: maximum capacity
Search this blog:
My New Book:
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email every month
- I just backed The COFFEEBOXX™: The Worldʼs Toughest Coffee Maker on @Kickstarter kck.st/1uatkTh 11 hours ago
- RT @PeteOnSoftware: Real Talk™, if you are ever doing any GP and you don't know @VictoriaYudin you are missing out. victoriayudin.com … 2 days ago
- Amen! RT: Kicking Ass and Taking Names—Quit Stealing My Content! - frxbuzz.com/kicking-ass-an… frxbuzz.com/kicking-ass-an… 1 week ago
- @MSDynGP 2015 system requirements are out! mbs.microsoft.com/customersource… 1 month ago
- RT @GPReportsViewer: Excel reports for GP Reports Viewer released to beta #MSDynGP #GPReportsViewer conta.cc/1zKejYE 2 months ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter maximum capacity Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList SmartList Builder SQL 2008 SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view with AR apply detail February 15, 2010
- SQL view to verify unposted SOP transaction totals in Dynamics GP September 12, 2014
- SQL view for easier General Ledger transaction searches in Dynamics GP September 4, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date July 17, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance with month end balances July 9, 2014
- Identify what modules your Dynamics GP sales data originates in April 29, 2014
- SQL script for comparing voids between RM and SOP in Dynamics GP April 28, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance March 17, 2014
- Identifying reporting needs in a Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 implementation January 28, 2014
- Win a free copy of my latest book from Packt January 21, 2014
- New SmartList Builder features from eOne January 6, 2014
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Patty, I've not done this myself, but here is ...
- Patty: Hi Victoria, I am wondering if you have posted inf...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Micha, I believe that one was from istockphoto...
- MIchael Schumann: Hello Victoria, just stubled across an article of ...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Steven, Gotcha. GP does usually roll this back...
- Steven: Thank you Victoria, I didn't think there woul be ...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Steven, While I have fixed similar issues many...
- Steven: Victoria, We just experienced a power outage and ...
- Victoria Yudin: Mike, I have been swamped this week, sorry. I wil...
- Julio Colon: Thank you very much for you fast reply. Yes, we h...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me