One of the benefits of Dynamics GP being on Microsoft SQL Server is that there are virtually no limitations on the number of entries of a particular type. But the question does come up a lot. What’s the maximum number of customers or customer addresses, or sales transactions, or line items can I have in GP […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: maximum capacity
Search this blog:
My New Book:
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email every month
- Awesome code to search for text in all #SQL Server stored procedures from @steveendow: dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2014/04/search… 1 day ago
- Know thy site name! from @steveendow dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2014/04/findin… 1 week ago
- Great explanation of FOR XML in #SQL from @mssqltips: bit.ly/1iwAolE I have a #MSDynGP example of this: bit.ly/1iwANVm 1 week ago
- Just helped a customer troubleshoot #MSDynGP with the help of the Support Debugging Tool, thanks @Dev4DynamicsGP! aka.ms/SDT 1 week ago
- Coding specific dates in #SQL: wp.me/pkuMh-MJ 1 week ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter maximum capacity Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList SmartList Builder SQL 2008 SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view for sales by item by month August 29, 2011
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance March 17, 2014
- Identifying reporting needs in a Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 implementation January 28, 2014
- Win a free copy of my latest book from Packt January 21, 2014
- New SmartList Builder features from eOne January 6, 2014
- Happy New Year – 2014 January 1, 2014
- How to get rid of negative payment transactions in Dynamics GP November 14, 2013
- SQL view for Dynamics GP sales quantities and amounts by item by site by month October 15, 2013
- Important SmartList Builder announcement September 10, 2013
- SQL stored procedure to search an entire database July 22, 2013
- SQL view for sales quantities by item by site by month in Dynamics GP June 14, 2013
- annellis: Thank you so much Victoria, This is an out of the...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Ann, Thanks for your kind words. I am not a Pa...
- annellis: Victoria, First I want to say that you have helpe...
- Victoria Yudin: Jay, you could combine this script with my GL Dist...
- Jay: Hi Victoria - another great script. Are you able t...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Jay, It's possible, but not necessarily easy. ...
- Jay: Hi Victoria - is it possible/relatively easy to ad...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Tracy, Thanks for your kind words! I've not r...
- Tracy Shaw: Hi Victoria :) Firstly, your site is an inspiratio...
- Daniel: Victoria, Thank you very much for the response. I...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me