Mark Polino, fellow Microsoft Dynamics GP MVP and prolific author of one of the most popular Dynamics GP blogs, DynamicAccounting.net, will be presenting at Convergence 2009! Mark’s session is called “Getting More out of Microsoft Dynamics GP, 50 Tips in 50 Minutes” and there are two time slots scheduled: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 | 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: Convergence
Search this blog:
My New Book:
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email every month
- Vote to not automatically unapply other payables documents if one is voided in #MSDynGP, or at least to give you a choice 4 days ago
- Concatenation of different #SQL Server data types using CONCAT() mssqltips.com/sqlservertip/3… via @mssqltips 6 days ago
- Check out @QFactor007 having some fun with #SSRS reports for #MSDynGP wp.me/pw2cv-4n 1 week ago
- MDA! MDA! Vote for MDA in #MSDynGP. connect.microsoft.com/dynamicssugges… 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to @steveendow , the newest #MSDynGP MVP!! http://t.co/ltQQyfDJan 3 weeks ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter maximum capacity Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList SmartList Builder SQL 2008 SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- SQL view with AR apply detail February 15, 2010
- SQL view for sales by item by month August 29, 2011
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date July 17, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance with month end balances July 9, 2014
- Identify what modules your Dynamics GP sales data originates in April 29, 2014
- SQL script for comparing voids between RM and SOP in Dynamics GP April 28, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance March 17, 2014
- Identifying reporting needs in a Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 implementation January 28, 2014
- Win a free copy of my latest book from Packt January 21, 2014
- New SmartList Builder features from eOne January 6, 2014
- Happy New Year – 2014 January 1, 2014
- How to get rid of negative payment transactions in Dynamics GP November 14, 2013
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date - Microsoft Dynamics GP Community: […] out SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors wit...
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance with month end balances - Microsoft Dynamics GP Community: […] out SQL view for Dynamics GP open year G...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Kathie, For posted transactions I do not see a...
- Kathie: Thank you for this. It's great. How would I go a...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Mike, Just about anything can be done with a c...
- Mike Bailey: Hi Victoria, Found this while searching for an an...
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date – 7/17, Victoria Yudin |: […] Continue reading on Source Blog […...
- vailleslie: Thank you Victoria for sharing so many of these SQ...
- DynamicAccounting.net | SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date | Victoria YudinSQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date | Victoria Yudin - DynamicAccounting.net: […] Yudin shows off a SQL view for Dynamics ...
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date : Interesting Findings & Knowledge Sharing: […] More: SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors w...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me