- SQL Server service packs and versions
- SQL Server support lifecycle
- SQL 2012 Edition Comparison
- SQL 2012 Hardware and Software Requirements
- SQL Capacity Specifications
- SQL 2008 R2 Edition Comparison
- SQL 2008 R2 – Configuring Virtual Memory
- SQL 2008 R2 Hardware and Software Requirements
- SQL 2000 and 2005 Capacity Specifications
- SQL Server Management Studio Standard Reports - by Mariano Gomez
SQL Server Resources
Search this blog:
My New Book:
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email every month
- [Blog update] New service pack builds and links for #CrystalReports 2011 have been added to my list wp.me/pkuMh-s4 3 days ago
- RT @WatServLtd: Great book review: #MSDynGP 2013 Implementation by @VictoriaYudin! Thinking of a GP 2013 implementation? Check it out http:… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks to @vaidymohan for this fabulous blog post! vaidymohan.com/2013/12/03/mic… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks to @azurecurve for this awesome blog post! azurecurve.co.uk/2013/12/review… 2 weeks ago
- This is SO cool! Amazon gives a sneak peek of #PrimeAir. amazon.com/b?node=8037720… 2 weeks ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Convergence Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter maximum capacity Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList SmartList Builder SQL 2008 SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view for sales by item by month August 29, 2011
- How to get rid of negative payment transactions in Dynamics GP November 14, 2013
- SQL view for Dynamics GP sales quantities and amounts by item by site by month October 15, 2013
- Important SmartList Builder announcement September 10, 2013
- SQL stored procedure to search an entire database July 22, 2013
- SQL view for sales quantities by item by site by month in Dynamics GP June 14, 2013
- SQL view for SOP sales by customer by month June 7, 2013
- Assign sequential numbers in SQL Server May 7, 2013
- SQL view for current Receivables aging detail in Dynamics GP May 1, 2013
- SQL view for current Payables aging detail in Dynamics GP April 24, 2013
- Changing part of a string in SQL Server using REPLACE March 11, 2013
- Joe: Victoria, You're a life-saver it worked. I was ...
- Victoria Yudin: Joe, You can enter that the same way I am showing...
- Joe: HI Victoria, What if I pay the credit card in f...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Kristopher, The PM10300 table gets populated ...
- kristoper canico: Hi victoria: Do you happen to know how PM10300 t...
- Victoria Yudin: Guss, No, not usually. I believe in GP 2013 SP 2 ...
- Guss: Hi Victoria. Thanks for your answer. I have an...
- Zafar Haider Khan: Hi Victoria, Thank you so much....
- Victoria Yudin: Zafar, I think this should be fine if you do not ...
- Victoria Yudin: Rakesh, Since the GL20000 and GL30000 tables cont...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me