- SQL Server service packs and versions
- SQL Server support lifecycle
- SQL 2012 Edition Comparison
- SQL 2012 Hardware and Software Requirements
- SQL Capacity Specifications
- SQL 2008 R2 Edition Comparison
- SQL 2008 R2 – Configuring Virtual Memory
- SQL 2008 R2 Hardware and Software Requirements
- SQL 2000 and 2005 Capacity Specifications
- SQL Server Management Studio Standard Reports - by Mariano Gomez
SQL Server Resources
Search this blog:
My New Book:
My Previous Book
GP Reports Viewer Newsletter
Sign up for the GP Reports Viewer Newsletter to get reporting tips via email every month
- RT @GPReportsViewer: Excel reports for GP Reports Viewer released to beta #MSDynGP #GPReportsViewer conta.cc/1zKejYE 3 weeks ago
- From @sledg77's GP2TheMAX - yet another reason to hate the new menu ribbon in #MSDynGP 2013R2 gp2themax.blogspot.com/2014/08/issue-… 3 weeks ago
- RT @hackdba: @VictoriaYudin Your Dynamics GP Table reference is awesome. Thanks for taking the time to create it. 1 month ago
- Awesome #SQL trick from @steveendow dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2014/07/cool-s… 1 month ago
- Good read from @steveendow: How will #MSDynGP Document Attach affect my database size? dynamicsgpland.blogspot.com/2014/07/how-wi… 1 month ago
articles awards Bank Reconciliation book Crystal Reports Dynamics GP Extender featured Fixed Assets FRx General Ledger GP 8.0 GP 9.0 GP 10.0 GP 2010 GP 2013 GP Reports code GP Reports Viewer GP SQL view GP table information Integration Manager Inventory Management Reporter maximum capacity Microsoft Microsoft MVP Miscellaneous MSDynamicsWorld Payables Purchase Order Processing Receivables Sales Order Processing security service pack SmartList SmartList Builder SQL 2008 SQL code SQL Server Support Debugging Tool support lifecycle version Vista Windows 7 year end close
- Using credit cards to pay vendors in Dynamics GP January 4, 2009
- SQL view for Payables GL distributions in Dynamics GP November 28, 2008
- SQL view for all posted GL transactions in Dynamics GP August 11, 2009
- Year end close in Dynamics GP November 14, 2008
- SQL view with all SOP line items in Dynamics GP May 17, 2009
- SQL view to show AP apply information in GP October 22, 2008
- Granting access to a new SmartList in Dynamics GP October 8, 2008
- SQL view for Payables payment apply detail in GP October 22, 2009
- Sales Transaction Entry GL distributions in Dynamics GP December 8, 2008
- SQL view for current Receivables aging in Dynamics GP January 25, 2012
- SQL view to verify unposted SOP transaction totals in Dynamics GP September 12, 2014
- SQL view for easier General Ledger transaction searches in Dynamics GP September 4, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP vendors with last activity date July 17, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance with month end balances July 9, 2014
- Identify what modules your Dynamics GP sales data originates in April 29, 2014
- SQL script for comparing voids between RM and SOP in Dynamics GP April 28, 2014
- SQL view for Dynamics GP open year GL trial balance March 17, 2014
- Identifying reporting needs in a Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 implementation January 28, 2014
- Win a free copy of my latest book from Packt January 21, 2014
- New SmartList Builder features from eOne January 6, 2014
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Trish, Try this: [sourcecode] SELECT I.ITEMN...
- Trish Lally: Hi Victoria As always these views are invaluable. ...
- SQL view to verify unposted SOP transaction totals in Dynamics GP – 9/12, Victoria Yudin |: […] Continue reading on Source Blog […...
- Victoria Yudin: Michelle, Yes, absolutely. That would accomplish ...
- Michele: Victoria, thanks for these instructions! We have s...
- Victoria Yudin: Hi Robert, The distribution reference is in the G...
- Victoria Yudin: Zafar, In general there is no issue with changing...
- Robert F: Your site is a great help Victoria. I apologize ...
- Zafar Haider Khan: Hi Victoria, If during the middle of the fiscal ye...
- Zafar Haider Khan: Hi Victoria, can we change a vendor class from age...
- GP Reports
- GP Tables
- About Me